Refer to page 56 in the book, The Four Questions of the Outcomes Planning Wheel, and the template below for this assignment.
In the week’s lecture, “How Do You D1?”, you were presented with a case study involving training for a group of application analysts. For this assignment, respond to each of the questions presented in that lecture. You do not need to submit a completed outcomes planning wheel for this assignment, but should use it in drafting your response to the questions.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 900- 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.