Write a Discussion post reflecting on your past experiences as they relate to learning outcomes of your degree program (or of this course; or a PLA course).
1. Research the stated Learning Outcomes of your degree program or this ORGL course. Briefly list/describe the outcomes in your response.
2. Describe experiences (such as work, volunteer, church, social, academic) you have had that resulted in learning in these outcome activities. Be as specific as possible with your examples. Attempt to tie your experiences directly to the learning outcomes. [If you haven’t had learning that connects to a particular outcome, that’s OK – explain any gaps.]
3. Discuss the reflective concept in the course which best describes your learning up to this point.
4. How might you document the learning you achieved in that context?
- For instance:Training evidence, Certificates? On-the-job evaluations? Letters from people in a position to evaluate your learning at work or in volunteer activities? Artifacts, items you designed or created? Photographs or scanned items?
- Mention how you plan to collect the items if you do not have them on hand.