Understanding Satisfactory Academic Progress Written Assignment
Criteria for written assignments:
- Put your full name, course name, and date in the upper left-hand corner of the page
- Put a subject in the center of the page. The subject should be the name of the assignment
- Start your writing at the left margin (do not center your entire paper)
- Use Calibri, Arial, or Times New Roman 12-point font
- Use double spacing
- Use correct spelling and grammar
- Use proper citations to give credit to other resources and ideas that are not your own
There is no length requirement, but you must answer all of the question(s) in depth.
Refer to the required readings and videos to support your answers. This assignment does not have to be in essay format, but you still must meet the criteria above.
*****Note Clearly answer each question in complete sentences
Answer the following:
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress and why is it important?
- Explain the difference between the following:
- Dropping a Class
- Withdrawing from a Class
- Never Attending a Class
- How does each of the above affect satisfactory academic progress? Be specific!