You are to select and interview a professional in the medical field. You are to complete the interview in person or by phone. At the beginning of the interview, you will explain the P.R.I.C.E. elements to the interviewee and then ask these questions:
- Have you seen the impact of applying these elements in your career?
- Which element(s) is/are the most important in your career field?
- In what situations are these elements the most challenging to utilize?
- Would you add or subtract from this list of elements if you could?
- Do you feel these elements are applicable for careers in this field in the future?
While you have been given the questions for the interviewee to answer, you still need to take some time to be prepared in advance of the interview. Be sure to either take notes during the interview or ask permission and tape responses so you can remember what was said while completing the Unit 1 worksheet.
Be sure to complete the Unit 1 worksheet.