1. Tell me about yourself; please include years of experience as a nurse and your previous work history. ( I am a registered nurse with 12 years of experience in Cuba and 6 years of experience in USA).
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Please describe plans for education and career advancement in the near future. ( I see myself as a FNP working in a nephrologist clinic).
3. What are your career aspirations?. ( My career aspirations is finish my education as family nurse practitioner and work as a FNP with a nephrologist)
4. How do you handle stress in the healthcare setting? 10 points
5. What clinical skills do you possess that will be most beneficial to this clinical practice?
6. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
7. Describe how you handled a difficult situation that has involved a patient, physician or family member?
8. How do you get along with your staff at your current position?
9. Why should we hire you?
10. What salary are you seeking?
A. What is proper etiquette for a job interview?
B. What’s “good behavior” in a behavioral job interview?
APA TWO SPACE FORMAT, WITH COVER PAGE AND REFERENCE PAGE PERTINENT TO THE TWO QUESTIONS ADDED