Pick a movie below and answer the following questions. In your initial post, answer the following questions about the characters in the film you chose. (A brief paragraph per question.) See Rubric attached
1. Describe the specific assumptions or beliefs the characters have in the beginning of the film. Why do they hold these assumptions/beliefs?
2. What do they learn about other people or about the world that challenges their long held beliefs? Describe an incident (or series of incidents) that causes a revelation to the character(s).
3. How do the goals or desires of the characters change by the end of the film?
4. In your view, describe the learning/reflective concept from the course readings that best represents the development of a major character.
5. In the film, with which character did you most identify (in terms of how his/her attitude or assumptions changed)?
· Promised Land (2012)
· Nobody’s Fool (1994)
· How to Make an American Quilt (1995)
· Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (2002)