You should develop a project proposal that includes project identification, a project plan, a schedule and budget with appropriate justification. The contents of this assignment may be related to the previously prepared case study or a new project. The maximum word-count of this assignment is 1500 words and should include references from peer-reviewed sources (i.e. books and academic Journals) formatted using the Harvard referencing style.
The following is a format suggestion for the project proposal:
• Project purpose or justification,
• Measurable project objectives and related success criteria,
• High-level requirements,
• Assumptions and constraints,
• High-level project description and boundaries,
• High-level risks,
• Summary milestone schedule,
• Summary budget,
• Stakeholder list,
• Project approval requirements (i.e., what constitutes project success, who decides the project is successful, and who signs off on the project),
• Assigned project manager, responsibility, and authority level, and
• Name and authority of the sponsor or other person(s) authorizing the project charter.
• Explain the role of project management inside the organization
• Offer knowledge on how and why to apply project management
• Review the roles and responsibilities
Date:7 May 2021
Weight towards final grade
This activity has a weight of 60% towards the final grade.