Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 9
- Link (website): Pew Research Center (Links to an external site.)
- Click on the Social Trends tab.
- Click on the Interactives tab.
- Locate the following link: How Census Race Categories Have Changed Over Time
- Click on “1790” to see two columns comparing the 1790 Census categories with the 2010 Census categories.
- Minimum of 4 outside scholarly sources in addition to the textbook/lesson
First, closely read the Week 6 You Decide Essay assignment description in the Week 6 weekly materials to understand the paper you will be writing and submitting next week. Then, return here to begin your work for the Week 6 essay by completing and submitting your Pre-Writing Map.
- Download the attached Pre-Writing Map, fill it out, save the file with your name, and upload your completed pre-writing map worksheet here.
Writing Requirements (APA format) format)
· Length: Fill out all cells of the Pre-Writing Map worksheet
· References, with full reference entries in APA Style (minimum of 4 outside scholarly sources in addition to the textbook/lesson)