1 Q)Chain link fence is strong, resilient, extremely durable, and entrenched with psychological deterrence against intruders.
- Provide comprehensive narrative on advantages of chain-link fence in organization.
- Design all-inclusive plan of action on weaknesses of chain-link fence in organization and adequate measures to mitigate futures incidence.
Doors and door frames are designed to play a key role in protecting organizations, facilities and employees against cyber-threat, cyber-attack, data breach and minimizing property damage during fire hazard.
- Provide a comprehensive narrative on the importance of doors and door frames for organizations threatened with cyber-threat and cyber-attack.
- Describe or provide all-inclusive narrative on the significance of doors and door frames to organizations challenged with data and property damage by fire.
As Fennelly (2017:279-282) noted, glass-windows tend to play a health-giving role by allowing sunlight, visibility and ventilation into a building and making the structure a healthy facility. Using up-to-date and innovative technology often contributes to a relaxed, healthy and healthy standard of living in any community.
- If you are inspired and in agreement with author Fennelly, use your physical security expertise to provide well-synthesized descriptions on the importance of glass-windows and contribution to relaxed and healthy standard of living in any community.
- Indicate which of these categories of five glass-windows will satisfy the “relaxed and healthy standard of living in any community:” laminated, sheet, tempered, bullet-resistant and float glasses.