- Using Excel, design a decision table for this decision.
- What is the maximin decision?
- What is the maximax decision?
- What is the Laplace decision?
- What is the Hurwicz Criterion decision?
Highlight your answers, and remember to show all calculations in order to get full credit for your answers. (CLO 1,6)
Although this is a working paper it is also a research paper; therefore, it should be developed, organized and presented using APA formatting guidelines – including the use of a title page, citations, headings, tables, figures, references and appendices (if applicable); be sure to cite at least three scholarly researched sources.
Any calculations and graphs may be done in Excel, and then transferred to a Word document. All calculations should be clearly explained as to your assumptions and how you arrived at your answers.
The submitted assignment MUST BE a Word Document. (SLO11)
Paper Writing Requirements
Most classes have a 2 paper requirement per course. Please be sure to address the following requirements when completing your papers:
- The cover page and reference page/s are not included in the above-stated page requirement. These should be in addition to page requirements.
- Papers need to be formatted in proper APA style.
- Each paper requires a minimum of at least three outside peer-reviewed sources for your references.
- Acceptable/credible sources include: Academic journals and books, industry journals, and the class textbook. You could use credible business website sources in addition to these but avoid Wikipedia and Google. These are academic papers that need to include scholarly research.
- Using your textbook is highly recommended to demonstrate that you have read the required material.