This week, you have read about entrepreneurship in a global economy. For your written assignment this week, complete a case study of the organization you work for (use a hypothetical or “other” organization if more applicable) that will address the following prompts:
• Describe the organization’s environment, and evaluate its preparedness to go global, if not already, and it’s strategy for staying global if it is.
• Research other company’s strategy for going global and explain if this will or will not work for your company.
Make a recommendation for a global strategy in the organization, including a justification for your recommendations.
Submit your midterm research paper as a single document. Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately four to six pages in length (1200-1800 words), not including the required cover page and reference page.
• Follow APA6 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
• Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
• Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
atleast 4 pages
Discussion 5 (Week 4): Global Networking
Networks have changed drastically over the last 30 years. With the first introduction of the 56k modem, which was about 3 typewriter pages per second, to speeds well over 1Gbps these days, the ability to use networks globally, has changed the way we do business. Using research, determine where networks will go in the next 5-10 years and how that might impact the global economy.
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor Provide extensive additional information on the topic Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail Share an applicable personal experience Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA) Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post. (edited)