Compare and contrast the economic policies and theories underpinning Import Substitution Industrialization (ISI) and the East Asian model, using case material to support your discussion.
In your answer:
1. Discuss the trade strategies developing countries have pursued, including engaging in multilateral negotiations.
2. Discuss the gains from trade.
3. Relate your discussion as much as possible to the readings and lectures we have had during the trade section of this course.
4. The paper should be no more or less than five pages (excluding cover page), double-spaced, Times Roman 12 font, with 1 inch margins
2. Attached case studies .
3. Thomas Oatley “ International Political Economy” , CHAPTER 1-7 ( E-BOOK is attached )