Create a secure password and address one of the topics below:
- What makes a secure password secure?
- As the system administrator for a medium-sized company, how would you convince users that letting the computer operating system or browser application remember their passwords is against good security practices?
- Why are user accounts typically the first target of a hacker who has gained access to an organization’s network?
- Describe why all users are expected to keep their passwords secret along with the possible consequences of not keeping their password a secret.
- Evaluate the following statement: To increase security, all data should be encrypted before transport.
- Is it safe to install a minor software patch that is primarily a bug fix?
- Why should a risk assessment take place at the beginning of the code creation project?
- Explain the following: Data Remanence, Distributed Denial of Service, SQL Injection, Emanation.