1. Define the main types of employment discrimination.
2. Define and explain the following business entity forms and provide one example of each: sole proprietor, limited liability company, S corporation, C corporation, partnership
3. What does agency mean in the context of a work relationship?
4. How can an agency relationship be terminated?
5. Define employment at will.
6. What is a whistleblower in the work context?
7. What is collective bargaining?
8. What is the American’s with Disabilities Act?
9. Explain how a Bona Fide Occupational Qualification affects employment discrimination claims.
10. In 2-3 sentences, explain what “piercing the corporate veil” means and why it is important.