In this assignment, you will propose a quality improvement initiative from your place of employment that could easily be implemented if approved. Assume you are presenting this program to the board for approval of funding. Write an executive summary (750-1,000 words) to present to the board, from which the board will make its decision to fund your program or project. Include the following:
1. The purpose of the quality improvement initiative.
2. The target population or audience.
3. The benefits of the quality improvement initiative.
4. The interprofessional collaboration that would be required to implement the quality improvement initiative.
5. The cost or budget justification.
6. The basis upon which the quality improvement initiative will be evaluated. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Make sure to use headers to separate the Rubric topics and make sure you provide enough depth for each required rubric section. The Thesis and the Purpose of the Executive Summary are two different things for this paper. Write the Thesis first and then create a header for the Purpose and enter the purpose of your proposal as if you are now delivering this presentation to your upper management. Please follow the rubric as this is how I must grade your paper.
Your paper will consist of the title page, thesis, 6 headers for the 6 topics and a reference page.