1. This assignment will be in the format of a PowerPoint presentation (Bullet points may be used).
2. You are educating your peers through this presentation regarding a federal bill you believe may be of interest to nurses.
4. Choose a health-related federal bill of interest. Read through the bill and develop a summary in your own words. Include the bill number and name.
5. Here is a link to our U.S. legislative process (bill to law) for review, if needed: https://www.congress.gov/legislative-process (Links to an external site.)
6. Include the following information in your presentation.
-Bill name and number (indicate either H.B. or S.B.)
-Bill summary (in your own words)
-Address how this bill might impact professional nursing practice standards if passed? If not passed?
-How might the bill impact your own nursing practice?
-How might you communicate your concerns about or support for this bill based on nursing practice, standards, or patient outcomes?
-How might this bill impact your community?
-References slide to include the Bill source in APA format. use 2 references.
-No more than 12 slides.