Chapter 14: Discussion
Search the Internet for a recent example of a crime against the environment in the U.S. (Include the link.)
- What impact did incident crime have on the community/people? (Be specific.)
- Should the individuals involved in the incident be criminally prosecuted? Why or why not?
- If you answered yes, which individuals would you charge?
- What would be an appropriate punishment? Why?
Make sure to:
- Write a short essay or paragraph of at least 300 words.
- Use concrete examples/details and avoid generalities.
- Address all questions.
- Use proper grammar and punctuation.
- If you researched your topic and are using information from what you learned, remember to cite your sources.
- Do not plagiarize.
- You will not be able to edit your assignment once you post, so please proofread and spell check before hitting post!
- As part of the assignment, you must also reply to ONE of your classmates with at least 150 words. You will have to POST FIRST to see your classmates’ postings. Make sure your replies are a thoughtful and relevant to what your classmate has posted. Try to build the discussion and keep it going.
- YOU must post your word count at the end of your discussion and the word count at the end of your reply. Your references cannot be included in your word count.