Your paper is required to have an introduction paragraph that will include a thesis sentence and a conclusion paragraph that helps provide closure. Additionally, your body paragraphs will be expected to address the following ideas:
- Describe your personal ethos.
- Use your Week 2 Personal-Professional Narrative Essay as a guide.
- Survey the development of your writing skills over the last five weeks.
- Refer to your discussion board work, as well as any assessments you made in your Week 3 paper.
- Be sure to describe how your writing skills stand now, listing particular strengths as well as challenges you still face.
- Investigate how the personal ethos you articulated in the Week 2 paper helped you develop in this class.
- Reference specific traits or qualities that fueled specific growth opportunities.
- Discuss your plan for meeting the challenge of developing your writing skills to be better prepared for applications in your field.
- Reference your research from the Week 3 assignment paper about what types of writing you may be asked to do in the future.
- Produce a clear vision of where you will be in five years and how your experience and skills have shaped that development.
- Refer to your unique experiences and specific skills to help chart this path forward.
The Future Opportunities Essay,