The Investment Logic for Sustainability video
Watch the Investment Logic for Sustainability video. Then perform a few internet searches on terms such as the following:
- Sustainable funds
- Socially responsible investing
- Environmental, social, and corporate governance
Using resources found in your internet searches, as well as your module resources, respond to the following questions:
- What is sustainable investing?
- Do you think investors should be concerned with ESG?
- Do you think ESG investments can perform better than non-ESG investments? Why or why not?
- What type of socially responsible fund would you invest in? Why?
When replying to your classmates, you may disagree with them, but it must be done in a respectful and polite manner. Use APA-style citations.