For this week’s discussion blog, we will draw on materials from both Modules 9 and 10. Please answer the following questions:
1. Discuss how the American Indian Civil Rights movement emerged based on materials from Modules 9 and 10.
2. Next, describe the emergence of the American Indian Movement (AIM) and their goals.
3. Describe the goals and significance of the Occupation of Alcatraz based on this week’s materials.
4. After, thoroughly interpret and rhetorically analyze the Alcatraz Proclamation. Consider the following: tone, word choice, historical allusions, intended audience, context etc.
5. Lastly, please share your overall thoughts/reactions to this week’s materials.
Don’t forget that your initial post in response to the prompt must be at least 300 words minimum,