In this assessment, you will design and code a simple Java application that defines a class, instantiate the class into a number of objects, and prints out the attributes of these objects in a specific way.
Your program output should look like the sample output provided in the “Define Java Classes and Instantiate Their Objects Instructions” course file resource. Full instructions for successfully completing this assessment are included in this resource. Use the submission template (WeekXSolutionSubmissionTemplate.docx).
Your assessment will be scored on the following criteria:
- Design a program that meets basic object-oriented constructs requirements.
- Code an application that exercises classes and objects.
- Test the application and document that testing.
- Explain the approach taken to develop the application and the major decisions made.
- Identify relevant fundamental constructs in a submitted program.