IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- Which port is assigned to HTTP?
- If a client sends an ISN of 2 to a server, and a server responds with an ISN of 1 to the client, what is the final stage of the TCP three-way handshake?
- The combination of the source and destination IP addresses and the source and destination port numbers is known as a _______________.
- A client is downloading a large file from a server using FTP. One of the segments is lost during transit. What will happen?
- Without segmentation, only one application would be able to receive data.
- UDP is known as __________________ delivery because there is no acknowledgement that the data is received at the destination.
- In the second step of the TCP three-way handshake, which flag(s) is(are) set by the destination host?
- Which of the following is not a primary responsibility of a transport layer protocol?
- UDP is a reliable protocol, whereas TCP does not provide reliability.
- When a sender does not receive an acknowledgement from a TCP transmission within a certain period of time, what happens?
- What does UDP do when receiving messages that are more than one datagram in length?
- The __________ number and ____________ number are used together to confirm receipt of the bytes of data contained in the transmitted segments.
- Which port is assigned to DNS?
- After a client has a leased IPv4 address from a DHCP server, it can be renewed prior to the lease expiration through another DHCPDISCOVER message.
- Which of the following is not true in a peer-to-peer network?
- Application layer protocols are used by both the source and destination devices during a communication session.
- What TCP/IP layer supports the exchange of data between programs running on the source and destination hosts?
- Which protocol is a reliable, connection-oriented protocol used for interactive file transfer between systems?
- Which DHCP message is a reply with an offer of a lease to the client?
- Which of the following is NOT an example of a top-level domain name?
- Which of the following message types is a client request for data?
- Which port(s) is(are) assigned to SMTP?
- What is the purpose of the Session layer in the OSI model?
- Which protocol transfers files that make up the web pages of the World Wide Web?
- Which of the following is false with respect to Server Message Block (SMB)?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
CSIS 330 Quiz 1 Liberty University
CSIS 330 Quiz 2 Liberty University
CSIS 330 Quiz 3 Liberty University
CSIS 330 Quiz 4 Liberty University
CSIS 330 Quiz 5 Liberty University
CSIS 330 Quiz 6 Liberty University
CSIS 330 Quiz 7 Liberty University
CSIS 330 Final Exam