Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
I need your help for writing essay (5 pages not including the cover page and references page)
The topic as below:
The assignment this week will focus on the case study HSBC in China (p. 563). We once again visit the country of China, this time to look at the financial and banking sectors. China acceded to the World Trade Organization (WTO) in 2001, which was important to integrate China into the global economy. The WTO requirements guaranteed China entry into the important financial sector, setting it on a course to become a financial powerhouse.
Reflecting on this week’s content focusing on ethical leadership, strategy, and alliances, develop an essay responding to the following questions
- How has HSBC adapted its global strategy to operate in China, both before and after China’s WTO accession?
- Discuss HSBC’s strategy for entering and operating in other emerging markets. Where has it found success, and where has it faced setbacks? Why?
- What are the pros and cons of HSBC’s “Managing for Growth” strategy?
- Directions:– – Write an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph to address the assignment’s guide questions.
- – Do not address the questions using a question-and-answer format.
- – Charts/diagrams should be labeled and can be added within the body of your paper.
- – APA style should be used
- – Font will be: Times roman 12, and double space should be between lines
- -At least 3-4 scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles will be used as references (including the below two).
- Recommended Reference:
- Adams, D., Adams, K, Ullah, S., & Ullah, F. (2019). Globalisation, governance, accountability and the natural resource ‘curse’: Implications for socio-economic growth of oil-rich developing countries. Resources Policy, 61, 128-140.
- Vendrell-Herrero, F., Gomes, E., Bustinza, O., & Mellahi, K. (2018). Uncovering the role of cross-border strategic alliances and expertise decision centralization in enhancing product-service innovation in MMNEs. International Business Review, August 2018, 27(4), 814-825.
- Bătae, O. M. (2018). Ethics and the impact on corporate governance. Cross-Cultural Management Journal, XX(1), 59-64.