DQ (C) – Discussion Question 1 – (CDQ directed at upcoming CLA 1) Graduate Level
Prior to reading this DQ, please read the CLA1 assignment and understand what the assignment is asking you to complete. Once you have an understanding of the CLA1 assignment, please continue to the paragraph below to complete DQ1.
Using the Library Information Resource Network (LIRN), JSTOR, or any other electronic journal database, research six (6) peer-reviewed articles that can be used to answer your upcoming CLA1 assignment. Your discussion should summarize the articles in such a way that it can justify any arguments you may present in your CLA1 assignment and should be different from the abstract. In addition to your researched peer-reviewed article, you must include an example of the article researched as it is applied by industry (company, business entity, and so forth).
Please note: This article summary should not be the only article researched for your CLA1 assignment. You may (and should) have several other articles researched to fully answer your CLA1 assignment. The concept of this DQ is to allow students to be proactive in the research necessary to complete this assignment. You may use your article summary, partially or in its entirety in your CLA1 assignment.
Important: Please ensure that your reference for the article is in correct APA format, as your reference in your discussion post. Depending on which electronic database you use, you should see a “Cite” selection for your article. In addition, there should be a variety of articles summarized and as such, students should have different articles summarized. Your summary MUST include ALL of the following in your DQ post (include every item in the bullet list below, or you will not receive full credit):
Do these in order:
● In correct APA format, write the Reference of the article.
● Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose.
● Describe how you will use it in your upcoming assignment.
● Repeat for a total of six (6) peer-reviewed sources.
CLA 1 Comprehensive Learning Assessment – CLO 1, CLO 2, CLO 3, CLO 4, CLO 5
Develop and write a 4 to 6-page, APA formatted paper that a) compares and b) contrasts the leadership styles and scope of influence of two (2) historical figures. Remember, this is to be a perspective on leadership that requires you to perform research and analysis into how these leaders viewed themselves, and how others viewed them.
2. State what made each an effective leader
3. Describe how each influence the lives of others positively and/or negatively
4. Include how will each be remembered in history
5. Provide leadership similarities and differences of the two leaders
6. Discuss if you consider either of them servant-leader types
7. Conclusion (With the textbook and at least six  peer-reviewed sources)
Include in-text citations and a References page