Present a revised version (1,750-2,050 words total) of the paper “Predictive Patterns of Behavior” that makes improvements in the caliber of the writing and incorporates instructor feedback regarding content and writing. Include the following in your submission:
- A reflection (250-300 words) that provides a bulleted list of the changes you made to the paper and discusses your revision process including how you incorporated your instructor’s feedback into the revised version. Similar to an abstract, this section will receive its own page following the title page and preceding the introduction to the paper.
- The revised paper that incorporates instructor feedback; clarifies the thesis statement and solidifies supporting arguments; edits for grammar, spelling, and punctuation; adjusts word choice to display professional and scholarly language; and adjusts sentence structure for improved readability.
Write an additional 1,500-1,750 words that discusses the interactions that influence cognitive comprehension. This section should flow naturally from the revised paper. So, you may also need to revise your introduction and thesis statement to allow the ideas to connect. Address the following in the paper:
- Describe the interactions that influence cognitive comprehension. Consider the connection of predictive patterns of behavior and social cognitive theory to cognitive comprehension.
- Explain how these interactions work well together.
- Describe what happens when these interactions conflict with one another.