Complete and submit your case analysis of Case # 29 from the Drucker text submitted below.
1. Submit a complete case analysis of Case # 29.
2. Place an emphasis on the questions at the end of the case. Answer those question within your case analysis.
3. Be analytical, not descriptive.
4. Length: minimum of 1000 words.
5. Minimum of two citations beyond the Drucker text.
6. Do not repeat unnecessary descriptive information from the text.
7. Submit as a Word document.
Please make sure to answer the questions at the end of the case. Those questions should be the main focus of the paper.