IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- This program intends to bring lower-income Americans online by making broadband Internet access affordable for households with at least one child and an annual income below $29,000.
- We are currently in which phase in the development of technology?
- The buying and selling of goods and services electronically is called:
- This term refers to the practical applications of science and knowledge to commercial and organizational activities.
- The practice of using fake business emails in order to trick users into divulging personal data, such as usernames and passwords, is called:
- The phase of technology that focuses on building material goods and manual labor is:
- The information phase of technology primarily requires:
- A 2012 study found that Internet access in African-American homes was how much less than Caucasian homes?
- M-Commerce is facilitated primarily by:
- The place where information is stored, ideas are described, and communication takes place in and through an electronic network of linked systems is called:
- Anti-spam legislation was passed by which country making it a crime to send unsolicited e-mail messages to people’s private e-mail addresses or cell phones:
- The use of publicly accessed servers to store users’ text photos, videos and other data at remote sites, rather than on their own computers is called:
- According to the text, despite the world becoming more hyper-connected, this region still suffers from an important lag in adopting information and communication technology.
- In 2011, 1.2 billion people worldwide used social networking sites:
- Which of the following countries is not one of the top 15 Internet users?
- Over time the role of the CIO:
- A CIO is the company’s:
- In some economically developed countries and most developing countries around the world genetically modified food was:
- This term describes sensors and actuators that are embedded in physical objects – from roadways to pacemakers – and are linked through wired and wireless networks.
- In a study of CIOs from around the world, McKinsey & Company found that most CIOs reported to their:
- These individuals hack into government or corporate computer networks and then release information to try to embarrass those organizations or gain leverage against these organizations:
- In 2005, the United Nations approved a declaration that:
- The number of Americans who actively use mobile-banking services in 2009 and thus were increasingly vulnerable to hacking was:
- This international gathering brought together leaders from the United States and 27 European countries to address the global nature of cyberattacks:
- The “Perfect Citizen” program, monitored by the National Security Agency, is designed to protect against cyber assaults focused on:
- In the United Kingdom offenders of software piracy and those who breach intellectual property rights face:
- According to the Center for Responsible Nanotechnology how many separate and severe risks are associated with nanotechnology.
- In 2005, this school announced that it would admit some of the 17 business applicants who had hacked into its computerized database:
- In a survey of 583 U.S. companies, how many were breached at least once by hackers over the past year?
- The practice of downloading copyrighted songs was challenged because it:
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
BUS 475 Quiz 1
BUS 475 Quiz 2
BUS 475 Quiz 3
BUS 475 Quiz 4
BUS 475 Quiz 5
BUS 475 Quiz 6
BUS 475 Quiz 7
BUS 475 Quiz 8
BUS 475 Quiz 9
BUS 475 Quiz 10