Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Leonard E. Read’s article, I, Pencil, and respond to the following components:
- Explain the author’s intention in describing the production of a pencil in his article. Is it even possible for people to learn enough to produce pencils totally from scratch?
- Analyze the benefits of people specializing their efforts.
- Evaluate decision making issues in the production process of a pencil and other items.
The An Economic Way of Thinking About Business paper
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least 3 scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
PLAGARISM CHECK REQUIRED