With an understanding of the challenges that can come with connecting or building community in a virtual setting, you will be asked to interview classmates this semester via Zoom and/or google hangouts. Interview will require a 250 word minimum summary of your experience. The following are some questions we encourage you to ask in the interview.
- What college did you transfer from?
- What is your intended major?
- What prompted you to choose Cal?
- What are your favorite hobbies?
- If you could major in anything and be guaranteed a steady job after college, what would you pick?
my partner is Shagufta ail.
1.I transferred from Cosumnes River College, Sacramento
2.I am an Economics major. Thought about going for a double major but wasn’t sure I could cope with everything.
3.I did not complete high school here. I started community college and it took me some time to learn about the school system. During my research I learnt that UC Berkeley was one of the best schools for Economics. I hoped to be able to attend Cal one day!
4. My hobbies: I love road trips. They never make me tired. I love reading mystery and thriller novels. Blake Pierce has been a favorite author for some time now. I am heavily into criminal law as well.
5.If I could major in anything else, it would definitely be Law. I would be hopeful I could get a job in the justice sector.